IN SILICO BRACELET DESIGNER
Application for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit system. The application must be downloaded to your private computer PC. Please read Software Disclaimer as well.
Now you have the opportunity to create your own In Silico bracelet. We created an application for you so allow you the creation of your very own 3D printed jewellery. Play with the interactive simulation, design and produce the unique generative Phenotype bracelet. Preview your bracelet with photorealistic visualization. When you are happy with your design, save it and send the bracelet to In Silico, we will do the rest. Contact us at email@example.com. Check the User Manual and App function video below to start!
Note, when starting the app, Windows may display the following information:
Windows protected your PC
Windows SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized program from starting. Running this program might put your PC at risk. More info
In case of such event, in order to use the app please click MORE INFO Info and RUN ANYWAY.
1. Open the app.
2. Start with the CHOOSE YOUR PHENOTYPE section. Explore and choose bracelets pattern that you like the most
3. Go to the section CHOOSE YOUR SIZE to tailor your project to your own preferences. With the sliders set the inner diameter of the bracelet, its thickness and height.
4. When your bracelet is ready, go to the CHOOSE THE MATERIAL section to select the material from which we will make the bracelet for you.
5. You can preview your bracelet with the photorealistic visualisation. Click PREVIEW BRACELET button and wait until the process is over. Depending on the speed of your computer the preparation of the image can take up to 1 minute. In addition the app will create PNG file named In Silico Bracelet P**** <material name> preview. File will be saved at the location (folder) of the app. Now you can share your bracelet with your friends or loved ones!
6. Now you can see your bracelet in all in all its glory! Click on SHOW IMAGE button.
7. When you are happy with your design, save it using SAVE BRACELET button. The app will create ZIP file named In Silico P**** <material name> bracelet and TXT file named In Silico Bracelet P**** Report. Files are saved at the location (folder) of the app.
8. Finally, send the ZIP and TXT file to In Silico using SAVE EMAIL button or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can attach the preview file as well!
9. When we receive your bracelet, we will send a feedback message with all the information (realisation time, price) and additional necessary questions (your postal address, etc.) as soon as possible so you can enjoy your creation.
APP USAGE PREVIEW