IN SILICO SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER
Software downloaded from the In Silico web site is provided “as is” and “with all faults” and any expressed or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the In Silico be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Without limiting the foregoing, In Silico makes no warranty that:
1. The software will meet your requirements
2. The software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
3. The results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
4. The quality of the software will meet your expectations
5. Any errors in the software obtained from In Silico web site will be corrected.
In Silico will not be liable for any damages you may suffer in connection with using, modifying, or distributing this software. In Silico reserves the right to make changes in the software without notification. In Silico also make no representation or warranty that such application will be suitable for the specified use without further testing or modification.