RETURNS AND COMPLAINS
1. In accordance with the Consumer rights Act adopted on 30 of May 2014 (Dz. U. z 2014 r. poz. 827) The customer may return purchased goods for any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery.
2. The returned product must be unchanged. In particular the returned product must be undamaged. The product must be returned in its original packaging, with the document confirming the order (receipt or invoice). Failure to comply with the above restrictions will cause the return to be denied.
3. Returned product can not bear traces of use and must be returned intact. The return should be agreed by e-mail. Products that do not meet the above conditions will not be accepted for return.
4. The money will be returned by bank transfer at customer’s account within 14 working days from the date of receipt of returned product.
5. In the event of product return, customer shall bear the costs of shipping to and from the client.
6. Shop does not accept packages paid by COD (cash on delivery) or shipped without prior consultation.
7. The returned product must be sent to: ISTOTA Maciej Nisztuk, ul. Czereśniowa 17, 66-470 Kostrzyn nad Odrą, Poland.
1. If, after delivery of the product customer finds that the product is not compatible with the order specification, in particular, does not agree: product type, size, or the product contains technical defects, should contact the store to determine the consideration of the complaint. All complaints are dealt no later than 14 working days from the complain submission.
2. Differences in the way the product looks compared to the one ordered on the website resulting from the display settings on the Customer’s computer, especially in terms of color and hue, do not provide the basis for a refund.
3. Complaints concerning mechanical damage occurred during shipping will be considered only after preparation of a damage protocol signed by the recipient and deliverer. The damage protocol should be send to our mailing address. Before accepting the package, the client should check whether the packaging is not damaged in transit. In case the packaging of the shipment is damaged, the client should not accept the shipment and in the presence of the courier prepare damage protocol and immediately contact the shop. Checking the package upon delivery is a necessary condition of any customer claims regarding product defects or robbery occurred during transportation.
4. Shop does not accept packages paid by COD (cash on delivery) or shipped without prior consultation.
Detailed information regarding returns and complaints are found in paragraphs § 5 and § 6 of the In Silico store Terms and conditions.